Friday, June 1, 2012

Sunn Yee Gong

     Sunn Yee Gong is an alchemical system that uses sitting, standing and moving meditations.  The basic function of each of these works seperately and together, at the same time.  Sitting exercises cultivate your chi.  Standing exercises will strengthen your chi.  Moving exercises actually guide and move your vibration.  For a successful practice you should sit then stand then move.  It's also best to expect nothing with each and every session.  Anticipation will hinder your growth and waste energy so expect nothing and practice, practice, practice.

     The first thing that I noticed about SYG was the fact that I felt very peaceful.  I can have a chaotic day at work, which happens alot in my field and take a break on the rooftop and meditate and then it's like the world fades and my stress is gone.  Any good system should do this but SYG does it on a deep level.  I would liken it to running dirty water through a filter, or air through a filter.  I felt as if I was pure again.  The second thing is that my vibration is different.  It's very difficult to explain.  I get very strong and spontaneous electrical pulses in my hands too.  I'll give a better detail as to my practice in a later post.  I have to digest my experiences still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment